Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The wonderful and talented J

J has a hat.

It is a cute hat. It is blue and fleecy, with a puppy dog's face on the front. It has big, floppy, dark blue ears that stick up on either side of J's head. It matches his blue fleecy outfit, which has a puppy dog's face on the body (complete with the big, floppy ears and also with little paws that stick out at the sides). The outfit has built in feet, which also have the puppy dog's face and stick-up ears on them.

He looks adorable in his cute little outfit.

I got J all dressed up, and he and I went out this morning. By the time we got to our destination, J had pulled off his hat and was using it as a hand puppet. (And then as a chew toy, but the hand puppet thing was really sweet!)

H, J and I all went out tonight for a bit of a drive. On returning home, we discovered that little J had managed to turn his hat completely around so that the face was in the back. This was a pretty amazing feat, since he was in his car seat the whole time. But I swear he did it. Before we left for our drive, I snapped a picture of J in the hat, and the puppy's face was toward the front.

I can't figure it out.

I'll try and get some pictures up later this week. Hopefully I will manage. We shall see!

No comments: