Saturday, October 01, 2005

Nice Morning

J didn't sleep very well last night. And he awoke bright and early this morning and didn't want to go back to sleep. He's not wanting to eat a great deal today; I think his mouth hurts from the teething. He seems to just want cuddles. But earlier this morning, he didn't even want that. He was hard to please, to say the least. He forced us to get up bright and early (well, dark and early actually), and insisted it was time we got up for the day!

I changed his diaper, and he finally managed to get a foot into his mouth. (Cute little toe-sucking baby! Wish'd I'd had my camera handy.) Fun story: When H changed him earlier, he found that I had accidentally done up the diaper with the peepee teepee still inside. No harm done, but it shows how tired I was at the previous diaper change. At least I remembered the plastic pants; H has forgotten those before in the dead-of-night changes.

J has spat up several times today. Quite a bit, too. He's about to be put in outfit#3, and then we are going to see if we can get our car's rear defroster fixed. I hope it won't be too costly. When we get home, I'll do the laundry and then some homework.

While attempting to keep J entertained and happy this morning, I played with MS Paint for a bit. Hard to manipulate the pencil drawing tool well, but J likes to watch characters form on the screen, and sometimes you've got to do whatever will entertain the baby. So here is what I came up with:



Isn't she just lovely?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very artistic!