Friday, October 14, 2005

And the award for "Stupidest Non Sequitur" goes to...

...this sentence: "Katie will be having a drug-free birth, because Tom is a Scientologist".

I really don't see what one has to do with the other. When Tom tries to pass a pot roast out his butt, then Tom will be able to dictate what type of birth Tom would prefer. Is Katie a Scientologist? No? Then how does this affect her decision on how she will be handling her pain in childbirth?

No pain medication now, dear. And don't scream either. It's against someone else's religion. Yeah, sure. Childbirth as a beautiful, still experience, huh? Gimme a break!

The other night, I had a dream. I dreamed that I was in a Tom Cruise movie. As part of the script, I was to beat him about the head with a 2x4. (A real 2x4, and no stunt double either.) I awoke, feeling so happy and refreshed!

No comments: