Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Chest Pains

I think they are nothing. Likely just stress. Hurts though. Back and neck out of alignment, and my arms are numbing up. Not unusual. Must see chiropractor. Soon.

Studying done for now. Much to do still, but I think I'm getting it. I hope that will continue.

J's second tooth emerged through his gum today. I can feel the sharp jagged edges with my finger. He is hurting. But he has been so sweet today, even though he's had grumpy moments. (Just ask va1kyrie, who got to hear him shrieking over the phone.) He ate almost all of his oatmeal this morning. Okay, so he really just dragged his fingers through the stuff on the spoon and then sucked on his fingers, but he still ate it. I'll take what I can get. I really love being a mommy!

Going to bed now. 'Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I hope you feel better soon too!!!