Monday, February 27, 2006

Sleepy baby

J is sleepy. Very sleepy. But he won't go to sleep in his crib. He's having something of an "insecure" day. He wants cuddles. He cries when anyone leaves the room. I suspect he will fall asleep in my arms shortly.

J loves his crib toys. But he really loves books. KJ&D gave J "The Very Hungry Caterpillar", which is a favorite of mine. J loves this book so much that he has decided that it must be in his crib with him at night; he likes to hold it. Today, we were sad; we thought we had lost it. Not so. J had just wedged it between the mattress and the crib slats. But he was inconsollable until I had fished it out and given it to him.

He sleeps. What a darling little baby I have. I love him so much, and I feel very grateful that I have been so blessed.

I am happy.

No comments: