Tuesday, February 14, 2006

J wants to be a magician

Today, J drank from a sippy cup for the first time. He'd take milk from a regular cup, but he wouldn't drink from a sippy before. But today, he decided that he would.

He also decided today that he would try to pull the tablecloth off of the kitchen table. His highchair has now been moved over where he can't reach the tablecloth. No harm was done.

J's crawling is really improving now. If you put a toy out of his reach, he will crawl quite a ways to try to get it. I have video footage to prove it. I will try to get it uploaded soon. (I keep saying that, don't I? Uploading photos and videos is quite time-consuming; I'll work on finding some more time. I'm such a slacker!)

I am reminded that today is Valentine's Day. I am thankful for my husband and my darling baby boy today. They love me, and it makes me happy.

I also have generous and loving friends, and wonderful family members (inclusive of the three of us). They also love me, and it makes me happy.

I am happy that my little boy's development is picking up speed. And I am happy that I have many more important things to do than to worry about some anonymous troll in our blog. That's what my delete key is for, after all.

No comments: