Monday, February 13, 2006

Please go to sleep

Dear J,

Why do you insist on not napping today? I try to get you to nap, but you refuse. You have been awake since 7:00 this morning. You are so tired and crabby, and you keep rubbing your little eyes. When you scream and flail about, you get all warm. It does nothing to help your mood.

And why do you throw up after every single meal? You give mommy so much extra laundry to do. Besides, how do you expect to gain enough weight to satisfy the doctor if you won't hold anything down?

And why do you headbutt me so much? Do you not realize how hard your tiny little head is? It hurts! A lot!!

And why do you bite? Please don't bite. I do not enjoy it.

If you would just go to sleep, I am certain that your mood would improve. My ears hurt from all your screaming today. I really hope you feel better soon.

Please go to sleep?

I am so glad that days like this are rare now.

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

Nezbitt said...

I'll just be over here in the corner humming "Go to Sleep Little Leech" to myself and thinking of turnips... don't mind me.

;)

Momma Trish said...

LOL!!

Sometimes, I play the video for him. I find it calms him.