Saturday, February 04, 2006

Is someone playing?

I put up a post with some study notes today. It posted appropriately. It linked in the "Filed Under" menu. I viewed it. Everything seemed just fine.

And then, when I returned, I couldn't edit the post. I could see it was still on the page, so I knew it had posted correctly. And I checked the "Filed Under" for it, and it was still there. But it was not accessible to edit. And then it disappeared from my page entirely. Quickly, I grabbed it off the "Filed Under" page and recreated it. And, as a caution, we changed all passwords to the blog.

Now, either there is a major glitch in the system or someone has been playing on my blog. If it is the former, I hope the glitch repairs itself soon and I don't have to upload the blog back into play from my backup version to get the posts back as they were. And if it is the latter, then get your own blog and leave mine alone, you big big freak!!!

Either way, I am most displeased.

Edit: It's happened twice now, with the same entry. I think Blogger must be experiencing technical difficulties today.

No comments: