Monday, March 20, 2006

New this week

Okay. I realize I have been remiss about updating the blog with pictures. I will try to get caught up over time. To that end, you may notice a change in the sidebar menu. "New This Week" will contain pictures that have been uploaded during the current week. "Photo Archives" will contain pictures you should have already seen.

For some time, "New This Week" will likely contain a combination of newer and older pictures, while I get caught up. But my goal is to provide an easy way to navigate through the photos, to find what may be of interest to you.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, here are some pictures of J enjoying his lunch. (Mmmm, carrots and Minigos!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! Next thing you know he is going to be having conversations with you. Be afraid, be very afraid! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!