Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Exam tonight. AIEEEEEEE!!!!

Exam tonight. Exam tonight. Exam tonight. Exam tonight.

7:00.

Exam tonight.

I have been reviewing a few trouble spots, just to refresh my memory. I have four more old exams with trouble spots therein. I would like to review the trouble spots that remain and then relax the rest of the afternoon away.

But I can't bring myself to review those last four exams.

I can't, I can't, I can't. I can't.

I'm thinking that if I don't know the stuff by now, I won't be learning it any better in the next 5 or so hours. So I should just stop now and try to calm down.

Stop. Relax. Mellow out. Wash diapers. Have a bath. Listen to music. Play Spider Solitaire. Nap. Enjoy a peaceful afternoon, and mentally refresh for the exam tonight.

Exam tonight.

1 comment:

Rigmor said...

Good luck. Or hope it went well. All depending on when you read this.

And, way too easy for me to say, especially for those who knows me, DON'T PANIC. (I panicked all the time when doing exams and somehow I don't think it helped).

Good luc