T: Look at J! He's standing!
By the end of "He's standing", J had sat back down. So H missed it. But yes, J can pull himself into a standing position now. I am glad I was there for it.
This morning, H was taking J for a diaper change. H grabbed J's little arm and waved at me. "Say good morning, Mommy". When H let go, J continued to wave. So it's not on demand yet, but J can wave to us now.
Snow hit our fair city hard yesterday. We missed L's b-day party 'cause of bad roads. So instead of enjoying pancakes with friends for Mardi Gras, we ordered in. J enjoyed half a grilled cheese sandwich. I hope L's party was fun. But I still really wish we could have been there.
Bad roads will likely keep me confined to home today, too. I will try to study here.
Things I need to do before my exam next week:
- Review scrap and rework (module 2.6);
- Memorize the format for Production Reports using weighted average and FIFO methods (modules 3.4 and 3.5);
- Review cost of lost units (module 3.6);
- Review module 4.4 for income statement formats;
- Memorize the format for the Master Budget (module 6.7);
- Memorize the standard cost and variance journal entries (module 7.4);
- Do a refresher on modules 7.5-7.8, on which I am not clear;
- Review modules 8.4 and 8.6;
- Memorize the formulae for revenue and marketing variances (module 8.9), which I'm pretty sure will be on the exam;
- Have a brief review of modules 9.6-9.8;
- Run the self-test for module 10 and see if there are any areas that need review;
- Listen to the remaining exam review audio lectures (starting with lecture #4);
- Run all of the past and practice exams, and review trouble spots.
I wonder if J will allow me to study today. He got up early this morning. But he's konked out in my arms now, and I will put him back to bed and try to get on with it.
Actually, I no longer feel like studying. I am suddenly deeply disappointed and irritable. But I have to study. Hopefully, my mood will improve and I'll be able to get on with it.