Thursday, September 15, 2005

H Singing to J (Part 2)

(For those of you who missed Part I, click here to read.)

This morning, H was playing with J with his little stuffed sheep (the sheep is important to the story). Suddenly, H began to sing.

To the tune of "[Somewhere] Beyond the Sea":

"Somewhere
Beyond Boobie;
Somewhere,
Waiting for Baby
Are peas and carrots and squash
And a little rack of lamb
They are yum-my."

I laughed myself into a tizzy.

*********************
I would also like to take this opportunity to remember a moment, back last May, which I failed to blog. H was reading J "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". When he was done, he began to play with J, with the little stuffed caterpillar that came with the book (thanks KJ and D).

H: "And the caterpillar says, 'J, can I have some of your breast milk?'"
J: "BARF!!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" for Andraya. I gave it to her to hold in the car & she promtly decided that it would be the first book she ever chewed on. Tee Hee, how apropriate!

Momma Trish said...

Hee hee. That is most appropriate!