Saturday, September 24, 2005

And the award for "Pandering to the Lowest Common Denominator" goes to...

...my course lecturer! Yes, some special acclaim is due to the man who found it necessary to say to his invisible students (in his best online lecture monotone voice):

"Now, before we begin, you will want to make sure that you have your lesson notes handy. And you will want to make sure that the lesson notes you have handy are the lesson notes that pertain to this course, that is: Financial Accounting 2."

I am really having a hard time justifying spending any time whatsoever in listening to my online lectures while J sleeps. I feel I should just go through the readings and skip over the lectures, if this is what they are all like. Perhaps I'll try again later ... when I'm in a more patient mood ... like a few decades from now ... patience is not one of my better known attributes.

No comments: