Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Nappie protest

J has decided that he doesn't need naps today. No naps! Absolutely no naps!! No, no, no, no, NO!!!

I got my parking pass today. I met a friend for tea. (I had a chocolate chai smoothie, as it was too hot for tea today. Mm, mm, good.)

But J didn't nap. Every time I tried to get him to nap, he protested. He'd play. He'd cry. But he would not sleep.

Once, he protested in a most unique manner. Alternating between playing and crying. And when eventually I despaired of him ever sleeping and went in to get him, I found that he had pulled off both of his socks as well as his pants, and was sitting there in his crib wearing only a t-shirt and diaper.

I laughed for quite some time about that one. J laughed with me, though he clearly didn't get the joke.

Funny baby!

No comments: