Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's over!!

YAY!!!

I wrote my exam tonight. I think I did very well on it, but I won't get my mark back until January 24, so it's anybody's guess until then. Ah, the joys of a national exam.

I am pleased to announce that I memorized all of the underlying assumptions and qualitative criteria ... for nothing, as they were not on the exam after all. But they could have been, and they have been in the past, so I am still glad that I did it.

All in all, I believe I grasped most of the concepts. And I double-checked my work to make sure I didn't miss anything. I took pretty well every last moment of the 3 hours provided, and I feel good about doing so. There appeared to be an error in the multiple-choice section of the exam, which I wasn't too thrilled about. I ended up having to write a big long essay about how the correct answer to the solution was not one of the solutions provided, and what the correct answer should have been, and how it was arrived at, and providing diagrams and flowcharts and ...

Well, you get the gist. I also had to email my provincial association when I got home to advise them of the error in the exam and ask them to please do something about it. I don't want to lose 2 marks for something that is not my fault.

And now, on to Management Accounting 1. I hope it is a bit less demanding.

On another note, J was grumpy tonight for poor H. But he is happy and playing in his crib now. Of course he ought to be sleeping, but as long as he is happy, I'll take what I can get.

He is slowly learning to sit up, and can sit for (very) short periods of time if I position him correctly. But he is still more interested in movement than in being still, so sitting isn't high on his list of priorities. He can roll around very well now; boy, can this kid move! We have to keep a close eye on him now.

My sweet little J!

No comments: