Monday, November 21, 2005

Flu Shots, Weight Stuff, and Addition to Sidebar Menus

We all got our flu shots this evening. J barely even cried; such a big boy!

We had J weighed and measured tonight. He is 15 lbs. now (okay, 14 lbs. 15-1/4 oz; close enough). He hasn't gotten any longer, though, but I think he was just scrunching up when they were trying to measure him.

We have added a "Reader Participation" menu to the right sidebar. Every time we specifically ask our readership to add stuff, we will put that entry in the "Reader Participation" menu, for easy access. I hope people will have some fun with these things. I really enjoy reading responses!

I'm feeling a bit better now. Got through the lesson 7 self test (3 more to go, and then I hit the old exams with gusto). Took some Tylenol, and the migraine has dissipated. Yay!! I sure hope it stays gone. Off to bed now; sleep may help.

No comments: