Tuesday, November 15, 2005

To those classmates who annoy me

Stop it. You are irritating the snot out of me. Even the course tutor appears to have had her fill of you. I wouldn't blame her if she quit.

Stop trying to cheat on your quizzes. Stop insisting that a URL on your screen displays a different "due by" time than that identical URL on everyone else's screens. Stop pretending that you are a victim in all of this, when the truth is that you just didn't bother reading your student handbook.

Are you literate? Yes? Then read the student handbook!! What is the matter with you?!

Own up to your mistakes and move on. Be a grown-up, for crying out loud!

THBBBBBBBBBBT!!!

(Oh ... and I flip you the bird via my internet connection, too. May your brand new paint job be scratched and dinged beyond repair in the Walmart parking lot!!)

Update: Quiz extensions for certain students have been granted. This despite the "absolutely no extensions will be granted" reference in the student handbook. A pretty unfair advantage as it relates to awards, if you ask me. And while a part of me sympathizes with my classmates, another part of me does not believe this is right.

AAAAAAUUUGH!!!

I need to learn to be at peace with my surroundings. I have vented. I will let it go now.

Focus. Prepare to write final exam now.

Que sera sera.

Two weeks to final exam. Eep!

No comments: