Monday, November 21, 2005

Love It/Hate It

Love it:

  1. Cuddling with a calm and happy J
  2. Relaxing as a family
  3. Big smiles, starring J's two little bottom teeth
  4. Phone calls for no reason
  5. Long drives, movies, and dinners out
  6. Small furry animals
  7. My course tutor; she rocks!
  8. Supportive family
  9. Good friends
  10. Warm, sunny fall days and star-filled nights
Hate it:

  1. Migraines
  2. Sinus infections
  3. Earaches
  4. Stomach pains
  5. Moldy food in the fridge
  6. Fur in my carpet, sinks, and every corner of my house
  7. Modules 3 and 7 (I may add to this list later)
  8. Trying to study modules 3 and 7 while suffering from 1 to 4 above
  9. Being unable to see more of my supportive family and good friends because I have to study modules 3 and 7 while suffering from 1 to 4 above
  10. Being unable to get out and enjoy a warm, sunny fall day because I have to study modules 3 and 7 while suffering from 1 to 4 above
J is reasonably happy this morning, which is good for cuddling. However, he is pretty determined to stay awake, which is poor for studying. He ate well and has been full of smiles, which is wonderful! I love him, and I resent my textbooks for restricting my cuddle time.

My exam will be done soon. I write on November 30. I start another class right after, but it's not supposed to be quite as intense. I hope to be able to clean my house and get out more to see folks at that time. I miss having fur-free sinks, and I miss seeing my friends and family.

J has decided to start screaming. (Wonderful for the migraine, let me tell you; I can't even take anything, because I'm still breastfeeding.) I'm going to go and deal with him; he should be ready for a nap now, I think.

Urgh!

No comments: