Monday, November 14, 2005

The Almighty Initial

So, H is going for a B.Mgmt. and his FCIP through AU. Meanwhile, I'm trying for my designation/H.B.Com. combo. I will likely use AU a bit and get done ASAP. Someday, we may even take our MBAs. We'll X that bridge later.
(NB: "X" = "cross"; U C?)

One of our friends asked when we are going to stop this school nonsense. I figure it will stop when our career aspirations cease. But if you're going to use the degrees and designations, get them. What the heck. It's not like they will hurt us. Higher learning is always a good thing when it can be put to good use (IMO). I like it.

Anyway, J is asleep in my arms again. He wants to be snuggled to sleep lately; not that I mind! But I'd best put him down and get some stuff done. Studies and laundry are calling me, and it is becoming progressively more difficult to ignore their incessant whining. (Oh, the voices!!)

Here's hoping J doesn't P on his clothes today ag-N.

(Mental Note: Laundry gets cleaner when you remember to turn on the machine before you walk away from it.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop this school nonsense

ROFLMAO

Anonymous said...

Funny I've found the same thing with the clothes in the dryer and the dishes in the dishwasher.
Tee Hee!