Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Refresher for the day

Last day before dreaded exam night. I have today and tomorrow morning/early afternoon left to prepare, and then I must stop in order to be moderately refreshed before writing the exam.

Must do:

  1. The 6 remaining past and practice exams (at least 2 in exam conditions).
  2. Refreshers on parts of modules 4 (this one is critical; I don't know it well at all, and it could be worth a significant portion of my exam), 8, 9 and 10, as I could not answer all of the "learning objectives" in these modules.
  3. A review of "model financial statements" section of online resources.
Feeling pleased because:

  1. I finally understand the cash flow statement.
  2. I have done 9 past exams so far, and have not gotten a score below 80%.
Really wishing I weren't sick, though. It does not seem inclined to leave any time soon, so I will be sick and coughing away through my exam tomorrow night. This means that I will not be in top form and will probably not get the Award of Excellence. At this point, passing is good enough.

No comments: