Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I do not know...

...the difference between "Qualitative Criteria" and "Underlying Assumptions". These kinds of questions may comprise a significant portion of the multiple choice section of my exam.

Qualitative Criteria
  1. Relevance
  2. Reliability
  3. Understandability
  4. Comparability
  5. Objectivity
  6. Conservatism
  7. Cost/Benefit
Underlying Assumptions
  1. Time-period
  2. Separate entity
  3. Continuity
  4. Proprietary
  5. Units-of-measure
  6. Nominal dollar amount
Does anyone out there have any ideas on ways that I can remember these things? By tomorrow night?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ususally try to make a sentence, or remember the first letters of the words in such a way that they make a word, whether it makes grammatical or logical sense or not. For example: Underlying Assumptions = TaSC PUN. This task is so not punny (funny).

You're on your own with RRUCOCC!

Momma Trish said...

I usually do the same thing. The problem here, though, is that both sides have C and U words. So that just sucks.

But I'm a-working on it!

Today, my practice exams ranged in scores from 79% to 100%. So I may do very well, or very poorly, depending on what is asked and where my concentration levels are at.