Wednesday, November 09, 2005

You know you're tired when ...

... you can no longer tell time. And you have a digital clock!

On a quasi-related note, J is sick today. He's been throwing up, and our household was up into the wee small hours dealing with him. I have a morning appointment that I can't get out of, so we have to go out today in spite of J's bug. I wish we could get out of it.

Poor little J is extremely cross today. I don't blame him. I wonder if I should dare trying to give him his cereal this morning. A hungry baby is not a happy baby, but neither is one that throws up oatmeal. Maybe we'll try sticking with liquids this morning and see how it goes.

One last thing, before I forget to make this entry: J can almost sit up on his own now. He's not quite there yet; it seems he has a lack of interest more than a lack of ability. But he'll get it soon, I think.

No comments: