Sunday, December 04, 2005

Not Napping

J is supposed to be napping. But instead, J is in his crib, lying perpendicular, and playing. He has moved up to the top of his crib and grabbed the toys which were once out of his reach. He has his "Randy Raccoon" blanket, and he is holding it by its little hands, face to face with the J, and they appear to be dancing while J tells Randy stories.

This is so cute!

Meanwhile, H has gone to Safeway to pick up cheap kitty litter. It's the only thing we think may be absorbent enough to soak up the terrible mess that's in the bottom of the now otherwise empty broken deepfreeze. It is apparently quite repulsive. My stomach is just too weak to allow me near it, but H has assured me that it is really gross and that I should stay away from it. I am happy to comply. Today, I plan to start cleaning up my messy office space.

Much housework to do, as things got way far behind while I was preparing for that exam. Must make house really spic and span for Christmas.

No comments: