Friday, December 02, 2005

I am officially confused

Regarding the error in the multiple choice portion of my exam, I have received a response from the Association, which reads as follows:

The exam department said that "The examiner will take that error into consideration in the marking process."
I don't know what that means. Just what you want from the people who do your taxes: vague responses. Oh, whatever.

J has been grumpy today. He yelled at me for a good long while this morning. I took him over to my parents' place so I could help my mom put together her family tree information. Got a nice start on that. J was mighty fussy, and he demanded cereal with apple sauce, milk, and to be carried about and played with. Eventually, though, he settled down for a nap on a nice area rug on the floor next to his playgym. He woke up nice and happy, and was pleased to demonstrate how well he can sit up now for Grandma and Grandpa. He can't sit up very well, or for very long; he mostly just leans forward on his hands until he falls one way or the other, but he is getting there slowly but surely.

I fear that he will be developmentally delayed as a result of his prematurity and slow initial weight gain. I pray that he will not have any long-standing problems.

Tonight, H and I will attend my office Christmas party (where I will get to wear my "above-average" outfit). It should be pretty swanky, and it will be nice to see everyone again. But I understand there have been many staffing changes in my absence, so I don't know for certain who I will know.

I don't think we'll stay out too late. I will be missing J horribly while we are out. I have a hard time being away from my little boy!

No comments: