Friday, December 16, 2005

Bad taste

Apparently, my letter to Santa was too much to handle, and now "Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that [my] blog has characteristics of a spam blog." So until someone can review my blog and say it is acceptable, I have to use that pesky "Word Verification" thing in order to post anything. And it's a giant pain in the you-know-what, and I'm ticked off about it. (Mildly ticked off, because I understand why they do this. But still. It's a blog of baby pictures and study techniques; as if it has spam characteristics!)

I find this irritating, because I hate spammers so very much that to be thought one just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

I may not be online for a bit, while I wait for this to be straightened out. We'll see.

(To add insult to injury, J just threw up on me.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boogers!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your internaudit. Sock it to the man! Or don't, whatever sorts it out faster.

Anonymous said...

They deserve a shiny red ball in the nuts.