Saturday, December 10, 2005

Moody Mama

Baby sleeping.
Daddy sweeping.
Mommy weeping.

I am in a mood. (Once more? Still? At this point, who can tell?) No good reason, and no good can come of it.

Missed swimming this morning. We had so much on the go this weekend, and just felt it didn't make a lot of sense to take time out to go to swimming, especially with the three other kidlets we go to see away ill today. No point. We'll register for more swimming in the new year. J likes swimming.

So this morning, we got an early start on some errands instead. Then J had a visit with his Grannie, and H helped his brother do some work on the house while I did a meager amount of studying and visited with H's mom. Much progress was made on the house, and I am happy about that, but unhappy with the amount of studying I accomplished. I must make up for it. Sometime.

Came home. Got new deepfreeze; a wonderful gift, which made us thankful.

H has been working on cleaning up the house, and I've been doing what I can, in between studying and caring for J, who is teething and fussy. Christmas party tonight, and Dottie's birthday party too. We'll try to attend both, but can make no promises. Tomorrow is going to be chaotic too, and will make today look calm and relaxed. It makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

Bad mood.
Grumpy and irritable.
Tres blah.

No comments: