Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dear Course Tutor

Perhaps I wasn't clear. When I requested that you check the Tutor Support board and respond to students' questions, I didn't mean to imply that you should respond only to my questions. The course has other students also. (You see, "students'" is plural; note the placement of the apostrophe.)

Thank you for answering my question, and also for approving the questions of my fellow students. It is good to be able to see what has been asked previously and to make note of where others are encountering difficulties. But it would be even more helpful if you would provide some form of assistance, and would actually answer the questions posed. I know I personally appreciated it, and I am certain that the other students in the course would also.

Sincerely,
The Squeaky Wheel

2 comments:

Momma Trish said...

Technical problems abound. They are resolved now. I am glad the tutor will be able to get into the system to answer questions now.

YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear - that will make things easier for everyone.