Monday, August 29, 2005

J can almost roll over now

J has been working on his rolling over skills for some time now. For the past couple of days, I have been waiting for him to get it. He is almost there. Now all he needs to do is get his bottom arm out from under him, and he'll have it.

Last night, we got these pics of our little man "almost" rolling over.





He couldn't quite make it, so we had to help him the last little bit. Here he is one more time.


J is getting teeth now, so he's been really grumpy. We are heading out to get him weighed today. I wonder how much our little guy weighs now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My babies used to fit in that tie-dye outfit :-( They are getting so big! Waaaahhhhhhhh, my babies are growing up.

:-)

Momma Trish said...

13 lb baby. Almost. (12 lbs 15-3/4 ozs).

I feel like J is getting so big too! I know he's still small, but he's not my little 5 lb 13 oz newborn any longer. He's fitting larger clothes, teething, in a bigger sleep space, about to roll over...

Waaaahhhhhhhh!