Friday, October 31, 2008

Crazy train

I see your train of thought.

I see it. Right there. Upended and smoldering in the ditch, having been derailed from the tracks of logic.

200 dead. Good for you!

**********

Query: What is $180 less $144? Is it not $36? And if it is, then why did I lose 3 marks?

Query: When one's child has a meltdown and refuses to go pee-pee before bed, is it wrong to threaten to siphon his urine manually with a homemade catheter?

Query: Is it prudent to leave lit candles unattended on your wooden porch when your neighbourhood nearly burnt to the ground less than three weeks ago?

Riiiiight.

**********

The above list is not exhaustive, and may be revised over time. Meanwhile, have you anything to add? Questions you would like answered? Or simply restatements of the blatantly obvious?

Please share. I'd like to know it's not just me.

6 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

What's the gross weight of the sun? Just wondering.

Momma Trish said...

CDA - Wish I knew. I'll get right on that.

John - Thank you for adding an extra question to my post, as follows:

What kind of loser hijacks a mommy blog, clicks through to the comments section, and goes through the word verification process just to post a spam ad for a male impotence problem?

Momma Trish said...

In case anyone was wondering, John hails from Lincoln, Nebraska, and his ip address is: h241.110.117.75.dynamic.ip.windstream.net.

John has his very own blogger account with locked profile (which has been reported, btw). He visits random blogs at 11:39 p.m. MST just to post indiscriminate spam comments. And he apparently suffers from erectile dysfunction.

He's a catch!

Momma Trish said...

Forgot to mention: John's locked profile is this:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/13847889127282331318

Anonymous said...

This is how sad I am. I see that this John guy stopped by and I'm all, "Why didn't he stop by MY blog? I NEVER get any comments!"

Anyway, good news: I figured out how to post comments on your blog whenever I want! (I just needed to be signed into Wordpress.)

Momma Trish said...

mrsmouthy - I love that question! "Why didn't [John the Spammer] stop by MY blog?" Beautiful! Hee hee!!

Glad you're able to post comments now. You should know, though, that "John" came in through Wordpress. Perhaps he was visiting you first but couldn't figure out your comment section?