Monday, January 23, 2006

Whaddaya mean "Other Patients"??

Well, I took J to his pedi appointment. It was set for 3:20. The doc had to be at the hospital earlier, but was scheduled to be back by 3:00. He wasn't.

So at 4:20, when he still had not returned to the office, I decided to cut my losses and reschedule for tomorrow. So did a number of other people.

I am quite calm about this, actually. I'm truly not remotely annoyed. Doctors sometimes have stuff pop up at the hospital, and that's just life. I just hope everything is okay with the children at the hospital.

1 comment:

Draya's Mom said...

Yes, I remember sittling at Dr Mian's office for 3+ hours one day. Actually, I went for lunch at Wendy's and then went back to his office after. It's always good to bring a book but it IS hard now with a baby in tow!