Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In a town called "Looma"

Seems there isn't much in Looma, Alberta. I'd never heard of the place until yesterday, to be honest with you. Superpages doesn't even recognize the name of the town. I wonder if anyone lives there.

I think some rich soul should just go on out and buy the whole town, then bulldoze whatever they find and build some nice B&B type of resort with activities on-site. It could be an escape from city life, sort of like the Lily Lake Village Resort (which is beautiful, btw). Yes. Fashion it after that. And give it a unique name. A little advertising, and away we go.

Now, you may wonder why I think the site of Looma would be perfect for a resort, even though I have not actually seen the town. Quite simply, the name intrigues me.

Build a resort in a town called Looma. Call it the "Rooma-Looma-Ding-Dong". People will go just for the name alone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Australia there is a town called Cooma (I call it coma). It could be turned into a resort also and called the Cooma-Looma-Ding-Dong. You could book a rooma in the Cooma-Looma-Ding-Dong resort.

Momma Trish said...

I love that you get me!

Draya's Mom said...

And then you could build yourself a home there an call it Casa-Looma.