Wednesday, January 11, 2006

"G" is for "Gutless"

I am about to rant. Chances are exceedingly good that this is not addressed to you. You should not be offended. Nor should you be worried. I am in fine spirits. I feel quite happy. I just require a good rant tonight.

Here goes.

Here's a thought. When asked point blank what is going on, perhaps you might be truthful in your response. Have the courage of your convictions and admit your actions and rationale, however nonsensical they may be. "I am having a tantrum right now", you could say. Or perhaps "I have PMS", or maybe just "I need space" would work. Or even something completely deranged, like "You think Gatorade is yummy, and I don't, so I don't want to see you ever again, you big Gatorade-lovin' freak". I don't care that it's ridiculous; at least it's honest. So just say it. You know. Go with whatever your (mind-numbingly stupid) thought process might be, and come clean. Why you feel that there is a need to lie about it is beyond my comprehension.

You did it. You meant to. You had a reason. You lied about it. I am not a stupid person. I am aware of your deception. Own your actions.

No class of person annoys or disgusts me more than the gutless.

End rant.

1 comment:

Rigmor said...

O-o-o-oh!

I second that.