Monday, September 22, 2008

Things can only get better

Thanks to Dawn over at Embracing the Ordinary Life for these words, which I totally needed to hear today.

"Start BELIEVING things will be ok...cause no matter how bad things are, they will get better...Faster even if you just have Faith."
There is a lot going on in our lives just now. We've taken a few major hits lately. But I know things will get better. It just takes time. And Faith.

Things always get better. They just do. Because life moves in cycles. It can't stay like this forever. And that gives me great comfort and hope today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday...100 things and being saucy was a lot of fun!!

My boy is doing great in middle school...he loves it...whew fo r me.

I am so honored that I was able to give you a little lift and a better perspective...You have made my day!!

I'm going to come back and check you out more later!!

Momma Trish said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by!

Yes, your post was really helpful. Thanks again for that.

Look forward to seeing you!