Monday, September 29, 2008

I get a kick out of you

I recently discovered Tuesday Girl, a wonderful blogger who aspires to be "the girl with the most cake". She makes for good reading.

Tuesday asks "Who do you want to kick in the balls today?"

Despite the migraine, late assignment, teething baby, et al, I find myself in uncharacteristically good spirits today. No anger, not even misdirected anger, plagues me. The only person who springs readily to mind is Stephen Harper. But that seems like a boring response, since everyone wants to kick that guy.

So I can't answer Tuesday's question today. Can you? Stop by her most excellent blog, and let her know who you would like to kick in the balls today.

2 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I am sorry to here that you have a migreain and that your baby is fussy from theething. I hope thinks sre better soon..

Momma Trish said...

Thanks. I sure hope his teeth pop through soon, so he'll be more comfortable. Poor little guy!