Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What is with this stupid bug???

Well, it started over two weeks ago now. It started with major muscle spasms. And then it turned into stomach trouble, combined with major muscle spasms. Then I developed a twitch in my right eye. Next came the sore throat. Then the runny nose, and then the bronchitis cough. And that's when I lost my voice completely.

I said enough. I went to the Medicentre. I got drugs to help fight this.

My voice is starting to return, and my eye has finally stopped twitching (knock wood). I'm still getting some muscle spasms and some stomach trouble, but it's not as severe as it was, and I am hopeful that it will go away soon.

But now, I have apparently added a urinary tract infection to my woes. And it hurts. A lot. It kept me up from around 3:00 on last night. It came accompanied by chills. It was not enjoyable in the least.

I've called in sick from work for the day. I almost never do that. But it's that bad.

How did this happen? I'm on antibiotics! This should not have happened!

I am hoping that my regular doctor can see me today. If not, then maybe someone else in his clinic will be available. I need to get whatever the heck mutant viral pest thing is causing this awful condition out of my system once and for all. I just don't know how to do that.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Give me a call today if you want to talk. If you can talk. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel some relief soon.