Saturday, October 28, 2006

Still to do

5.7, 6.6, 6.7, 8.9.

My midterm is nearly 60% complete now. It's due in a week and a half. The next part is on Module 7, and there's a small component on Module 8. Quiz due in a week and a half is on Module 8. Once these things are done, I'll have to go back and complete the unfinished modules while simultaneously trying to prepare myself for the last quiz, on Modules 9 and 10. I ran out of time on Modules 3, 5, and 6, so have left stuff undone. So far, these unread sections are roughly a full module.

Accordingly, I am now one module behind. Crumb!

Update: Module 3 is now complete; modules 5, 6, and 8 have pieces undone. I am getting caught up, and am now only half a module behind.

Exam December 8. Will start the freaking out soon.

1 comment:

Draya's Mom said...

Man, I wish our car hadn't died that night. Draya would have ejoyed playing too! We would have too.