Thursday, May 11, 2006

But there never seems to be enough time

Really far behind now. Don't know how I'll ever get caught up. Midterm is done. But took so much time it was ridiculous. New job is fun, but draining. Busy. And when I get home, I want to spend time with J rather than studying. I miss him during the day. It's hard.

I should be finishing up Module 9 this weekend. But instead, I'm finishing up Module 7. Exam on June 8. Last quiz due in just under 2 weeks, on Modules 9 & 10. Somehow, I've got to get caught up. But there's not enough time, and I don't know how.

Exhausted.

J got his wagon in the mail. It's cool! It's really big, holds 2 children, and has seatbelts, 2 cupholders and under-seat storage. Of course, J prefers to sit on the floor between the 2 seats. That's fine; so long as he's happy. He likes his new wagon.

Cat has started peeing outside the box. Bad kitty. Vet this weekend.

So tired. So very tired.

No comments: