Monday, July 31, 2006

The Name Game

I have apparently graduated. I had no idea. And my educational institute didn't know either. But the bank knew. And obviously, they must be correct.

Now I have to figure out how to pay for my bleeping courses for fall, since the bank has unilaterally canceled my student line. Because I graduated, dontcha know. And only 6 years early, too. Whoop-it-di-doo.

And I type this while on hold, trying to get my account reactivated.

Stupid bank!

**********

H decided to play "the name game" with J tonight. J wanted his sucky (our name for the soother), and H went:

"Sucky, sucky, bo bucky, banana, fana, fo $#@&-y ... Well, I guess that doesn't work, does it?"

1 comment:

Mary said...

How the hell did the bank figure you had graduated? Please explain their nonsense.