Sunday, March 04, 2007

I woke up irritable

This does not bode well for a good and productive day.

J was up three times last night. Eventually, he went back to sleep. But by then, neither H nor I could sleep properly. H got up to go and play on the computer. I eventually went back to sleep, and so did H. We both slept late. I had bad dreams. I awoke really angry, because of something that happened in my own subconscious. Stupid, but I couldn't do anything about it. I left the room to study. J saw me, and flipped out.

And now, I am blogging when I ought to be studying.

But my foul mood is dissipating. H and J are both up now, and I can hear H through the wall in J's room. He is dressing J for the day, and singing "Smooth Operator" like a children's song. It makes me smile.

Okay, that's enough. I'm going to get back to my books now.

No comments: