Saturday, September 23, 2006

Frustrated Incorporated

Yes. Incredibly frustrated. Searingly, sickeningly, ridiculously frustrated.

I don't want to say why. Why? Because I feel like an idiot, and I'd rather not share the reasons for that with the world. Or even the two or so other people who read my blog. But I am stupid. And that is all you need know.

**********

Now J is calling both his Panda and his Grandpa "Mama". I am unimpressed.

**********

I got a new haircut today. It's short! I can feel the back of my neck without lifting my hair. It's nicely layered, for movement and wave. I think it will look better when I redo it myself, though; people at salons can never get my hair to look "right".

**********

H took J out today. I got some studying done. Not enough, but some. Working away. This course is going fairly smoothly thus far. I hope that continues.

**********

Random fact of the day: If you forget to put a plastic jug of milk in your fridge, and instead, you just leave it in a plastic bag in your entranceway for three days because you don't notice that it is still there, it will leak all kinds of hellishly horrible slimy crapiness all over your linoleum. It will be roughly the colour of urine, but stickier, and much, much more disgusting. It may make you want to hurl. So remember the milk. Put it away. Don't leave it in your entranceway. Seriously. It smells really bad.

No comments: