Sunday, January 21, 2007

More on "Love"

This morning, while having a cuddle:

T: I love you, J.
J: Love you, Panda.

I am really starting to take this personally.

**********

I had a very sore throat yesterday. Today, it is not anywhere near as sore, thanks to copious amounts of lemon with honey and chicken vegetable soup with garlic. But it has gone down into my chest, and I have laryngitis again. I sound just delightful, I assure you.

Lots of steam. Lots of soup. Lemon with honey. Halls cough drops. Cough syrup. Hot baths for aches and pains. Naps whenever possible.

I need to do some studying, but I'm too sick to be able to do much of anything. And tomorrow, I'm back at work. I can't afford another sick day, so I have to go in whether this is still happening to me or not.

At least J appears to be feeling better. He ate half a hotdog for lunch. This is more than he's eaten in days. Score!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

just thought i'd say hi!
your blog is really sweet.
i wish all the best to both of you and to your lovely baby.
Peggy

Momma Trish said...

Hi Peggy. Welcome, and thank you!

I hope you continue to visit. :)

T