Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's 79%

Well, my FA3 marks were released. I passed. I got 72% on the exam, bringing my grade to a 79% overall. It's a lot lower than I'm used to getting in these classes, and certainly a lot lower than I would have hoped for before I'd actually written the stupid exam. And it means I most certainly will not get a scholarship for this year's studies. But it also means that I don't have to take the class again, and for that, I am grateful.

The exam was a lot harder than any of the past exams had been. Most of us didn't do terribly well.

My 79% is a pretty decent grade, really. I won't be terribly irritated by it.

The only thing that's a bit frustrating is that they round our grades to the nearest whole mark, and I got 79.4%. I'm a bit annoyed at missing the 80% by 0.1 of a mark!

In any event, that class is done. I'm way far behind in my current course, due to having been ill for a while (more on that later). If I can get caught up, I think I'll pass this class too. And that will put me at 8 courses down. Of course, there are a total of 25 courses. Quite a long haul in front of me still.

No comments: