Thursday, July 09, 2009

It's educational, because I didn't know Maleficent was British

First, a word of caution.

Please ignore the nasty Blair Witch Project type special effects that occur largely at the tail end of this video as I searched frantically for the stop button. The camera is still pretty new, and I have yet to learn to edit these things.

And now for our feature presentation. We are pleased to present the opening sequence of "Sleeping Beauty", as told by J.



My kid, ladies and gentlemen. He's teh awesomeness. Yup, yup.

(One day, I hope to be able to upload videos through the button in Blogger, instead of having to use Youtube. Sadly, Blogger keeps giving me failure messages. This does not help my self-esteem issues, Blogger. Smarten up.)

4 comments:

Rigmor said...

wow. you got yourselves a born storyteller there!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

He is SOOOOOOO adorable. Seriously smart kid!

Captain Dumbass said...

J is awesome!

mrsmouthy said...

Too cute! I love that he never takes his eyes from the book. I also love that you had to self-correct auto-correct to misspell the word "the."